- 1 Cucumber (seedless or regular peeled)
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 3 TB Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 TB Sesame seeds toasted
1. Halve the cucumber lengthwise and place on cutting board. Give the cucumber a couple of whacks with the side of your knife and then into 1 inch pieces on the diagonal.
2. Place cucumber in large ziplock with salt and vinegar and gently massage bag. Let sit for 20 minutes, massaging every 5 minutes. Can also sit in fridge for 30 minutes to a couple days to really get good flavor!
3. Empty contents into large bowl and toss with sesame oil and sesame seeds.